A blog about a Minnesotan and a Mexican. Life, Laughs, Love and cultural speedbumps. Also, a narrative of our over 7500 mile journey driving from Minnesota all the way to southern Mexico and back... a true test of cultural meshing.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
To switch or not to switch
In preparation for some life changes and getting back into the swing of blogging (partly to stay competitive with my big sis' who's started a really great blog at www.justtwofarmkids.com) I've been looking into Wordpress and thinking of switching things over there. They seem to have a lot more flexibility in design (85 templates vs. about 15 for blogger) and a big bonus is that I can import all of my posts over there. So if you are a reader and have stuck by me though I haven't posted anything in almost 6 months (pregnancy has definitely turned my world upside down for awhile) don't be surprised if you see a change in the near future... Well, near might be an optimistic word since I've been the ultimate procrastinator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment