Well, I am literally typing this as I am driving (or riding, actually) across Nebraska. Nothing much to report today. My throat is still sore beyond belief. We are all still giddy as can be about Felipe being in the car. Looks like we won't be in MN until Wednesday though since it is almost 7pm and we are only 2/3 of the way across the great, flat state of Nebraska. We did try to break up the monotony be stopping at a musuem in Kearney but it closed at 4 and we got there at 4:30. oh well!
So Wed, the 23rd will be our home arrival date. Just one day shy of the two month mark! Hope you all sleep well tonight and we'll be home soon!
I did add captions and I think I ordered the pictures correctly to the new web album. i didn't upload all our pictures and I see I do have room for about 100 more so maybe when I get home I'll pick through ours and get some of Maren's to put on there. I'm so addicted to this blog now I may have to keep it up with news like where Felipe finds a job, what we miss about Mexico, etc. One habit I have found hard to break after 8 weeks is putting my toilet paper in the trash can. It sounds gross but everywhere in Mexico you have to do it and I've caught myself reaching for the trash a couple times in the last few days. Ugh! Luckily I remember in the nick of time! Too many details sometimes, huh? =)
1 comment:
I'm so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment